Welcome to New Hope Fellowship
We extend a warm welcome to you to come and worship with us!
New Hope Fellowship is a Christian church, meeting every Sunday at 10am and 7pm at 8 Waller St, Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand (see map on contact page).
We believe that there is only one Church, of which we are a part. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and it is made up of all those who have put their faith in Him and who have been born again by the Holy Spirit.
As a Fellowship of believers our desire is that Christ be glorified in all that we do.
The following are three of our strong values:
- That we would be a people with a heart and passion for God. This means that we desire to be true worshippers – to know His ways and His Word.
- That we would truly love and support each other.
- That we would have a passion for the world – from Onehunga to the nations – to reach out and share the love of God to others.
Our goal is to see people living for Jesus Christ in all that they do, not just on Sundays but through the whole week, and to see them reaching their full potential spiritually, in relationships, vocationally and in every other area of their lives.
To help facilitate this we have a number of different activities throughout the week, as well as on Sundays:
- Sunday School
- Men’s, Ladies’, Seniors’ and Youth Groups
- Midweek Home Groups, Prayer Meeting
- Teaching and Training Courses
- Missions Support and Training
If you would like to know more about us please feel free to visit or contact us anytime.
Charlie & Brenda Forrest, Larry & Julie Murphy, Phil & Nonita Mellsop
Leadership Team of New Hope Fellowship