Statement of Faith
- In one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayers.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial intercession, and His future personal return in power and glory. He is the only Saviour of mankind.
- The miracles Jesus performed that are mentioned in the Bible were real as stated and He still performs miracles today through His body, the Church.
- In the deity of the Holy Spirit, and that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and to baptise, indwell, comfort, instruct, seal, and empower the believer for godly living and service in holiness and love.
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the Scriptures, which are valid for today if they are exercised within Scriptural guidelines.
- The Holy Bible, which is the fully and uniquely inspired Word of God, the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- In the salvation of lost and sinful men through regeneration by the Holy Spirit; salvation is by grace through faith.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the Body of Christ.